Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Welcome to 2011!



Huge blizzard last night!  A few pictures.  Fortunately a nice young man helped me dig it out!  Well, actually, he dug, I sat in car.  Pretty nice.  I told him he was today's Angel of Mercy.

I intended to read all day as the office was closed, but spent most of the day messing around on the internet, as usual.  Huge furor at Fantasy Book Club Series group seems to have died down, thank the Good Lord!  Jon Moss helping me moderate the barbarians!

Have been mostly rereading the Lymond Chronicles as I'm not ready to give Francis Crawford up quite yet.  Joined Yahoo Group DDANZ for a group read of King Hereafter, but the discussion leader had a death in the family so we've postponed it a week.

Ah books!  Love 'em.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I heard you guys got hit hard. I'm south of you in NJ.

    Thought I would swing by your blog and check things out. This is Kite from Goodreads. I think I'm 'Kite' everywhere else too LOL. Its an odd handle I picked up.

    ReplyDelete