Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's colder than you know what today!



I'm way behind on my reading as I've been rereading the famous Lymond Chronicles (just can't get enough of that Francis Crawford), and The Wars of Light and Shadow!  (Also can't get enough of that series' complexity.)  Oh well, life is short, I am old, I may as well do what makes me happy, right?

My eldest child got me a new Dyson vacuum cleaner for my birthday and I have been having a blast cleaning everything.  It's so nice to have the right tools.  It's lightweight, slick as a whistle, covered with Scandinavian design, and it sucks up everything in its path.  Bliss.  My other child got me a new 27" HP monitor for Christmas/birthday and it's a joy and a half.  So nice to have great kids, isn't it?  Mostly makes up for other disappointments/sadness.

In spite of the fact that it's so cold (has warmed up from 7 to 16 degrees) life is good today.

I must go to the grocery store - ugh- to get something fit to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment