Monday, October 18, 2010

One of the advantages of being old is Mondays off!

Originally I decided to take Mondays off to do some private practice, but once taken, Monday became an alluring day to do whatever the hell I wanted. And these days what I like most doing is reading. I am today going to finish this @#$%&* Stephenson book, Anathem! Sure hope the ending is worth all the effort of slogging through it!

Went to my daughter's last night for spaghetti, my favorite, and got to see everyone, even Emily who got home from work in time to eat while she watched us eat our dessert. I stopped at Whole Foods on my way to their house and bought one of their cakes for a treat. That place was hopping on Sunday night! What recession? Ha.

Anyway, it's a beautiful day and I'm going to read and maybe do some laundry and play with my puppies and eat leftover spaghetti!

No comments:

Post a Comment