Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm rereading Peril's Gate

Actually, rereading the whole series as it's so dense. Getting lots I missed first time through.

Peril's Gate (Wars of Light & Shadow #6; Arc 3 - Alliance of Light, #3)Peril's Gate by Janny Wurts

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A brilliant scintillating climax of a book as each battle Arithon must face, whether with his half brother, or with the Koriani, or with the myriad of characters and forces along the way stops my heart in fear that he will be killed or destroyed. His beloved Elaira is with him in spirit as he faces the most grueling trial ever - Kewar's Maze. Here he faces the most fearsome enemy ever and finally comes face to face with a mighty centaur. All others have died in this maze.

I repeat - Mistwraith is an incredibly compelling, action filled, gut wrenching, heart stopping adventure with one of the most incredible love stories I've read in a long time.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment